Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving

To all of my friends in the United States may I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving. In this country we are sometimes critical of US holidays and of course Christmas in this country is our big Family celebration.

You have to know I like the idea of Thanksgiving. The time to stop, reflect with no other reason but simply being thankful sound pretty good to me.

Firstly I am thankful for my family, the very essence of my journey, the pride I have in my kids simply cannot be measured, the love I have suffocating. To my friends who actually understand this complex bucket of bolts, thank you for sticking by me, no matter what, thank you each and everyone of you.

And to all of my friends in North America, thank you for this wonderful tradition and thank you for being my friend.
Post a Comment